We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others unless we have your expressed permission or unless required to by Canadian or International law. We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have taken reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that your information is safeguarded.
Terms & Conditions of Use
McAvoy Belan & Campbell maintains this Internet website for your own information and education. Your access and use of the website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions and applicable laws. By using our website, you accept these Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of this website
1. While MBC uses reasonable efforts to ensure that information posted on the website is accurate and up-to-date, MBC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. MBC assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the website. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
2. Your use of our website is at your own risk. Neither MBC nor any other party involved in creating or hosting the website, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. MBC also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages, including those caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website.
3. Images of people or product displayed on this Website are not to be used without prior written approval from MBC. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
4. MBC is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or from the Website; these other websites have been developed by parties other than MBC. MBC is not acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other websites. You’re linking and/or bookmarking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. In no event will MBC be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyperlinked website or third party software used on the website, including any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise.
5. MBC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting (5/2006).